[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”179″ img_size=”600×300″ css_animation=”top-to-bottom”][vc_column_text]
Quality Assurance Statement
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”69″ img_size=”600×300″ css_animation=”bottom-to-top”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]
Longden Steel supplies structural steel materials,engineering,fabrication,steel fixing and erecting services to the construction of building and non – building structures. The company strives to be the leading provider of these materials and services in Zimbabwe and the beyond.
It is Longden Steel’s commitment to:
- Comply with all applicable local and international engineering standards and best practice on all materials and services we supply to our clients;
- Uphold the rights of our employees and be an employer of choice;
- Comply with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements in the countries we operate;
- Deal with suppliers in a mutually ethical, transparent and fair manner;
- Keep our environmental impact at its minimum level possible;
- Provide a good return to our shareholders and follow good corporate governance practices;
We will maintain constant communication and consultation with our employees using various company based information systems to ensure that they are all aware of, and understand this policy.
The Directors and employees of Longden are responsible for quality through the implementation of a Quality Management System, based on the standard ISO 9001. We seek to continually improve the System through the setting of objectives, and a periodical review process in which the views of our customers, employees, suppliers and other relevant stakeholders will be considered.